How to add (Embed) Facebook page in blogger
Hello friends if you want to add a Facebook page to Blogger you are in the right place. If you’re new to the Blogger platform, I understand that because I had a lot of problems when I started my blog.
So, I decided to help other new bloggers on blogger.com and they should not face any problem while creating their blog. Here are some steps you can take to begin the process of setting up FB Pages in Blogger. Facebook has made it so easy to add a Facebook plugin to Blogger or a blog.
How to Add a Facebook Page Like Button on Blogger
- How do I embed my Facebook page on Blogger?
- How do I embed my Facebook page on my website?
- how to add facebook page to blogger(Facebook Plugin)
- How to Embed Facebook Feed Widget on Blogger (2021)
- How to Embed Facebook Page on Website
- How To Embed Facebook Posts In Your Website/Blog
Steps to follow:
1. First of all you have to go to your Facebook.com and log in with the help of your email id and password.
Now find your fb page which you want to add in blogger.
All the pages you have created will be found on the left side of the Facebook website as shown in the image below.
Now click on the fb page which you want to add to blogger blog. For example, I want to add my fb page, which is tech jasprit.
So, I'll click on that. After this your Fb page will open. Now you have to copy the URL of your fb page (You can find the URL of your page in the address bar of the browser).
For example, the URL of my fb page is http://www.facebook.com/techjaspreet.
To copy a URL, select the entire text in the address bar, then right-click it and choose Copy. You can see in the image below.
2. Now you need to visit facebook page for developers as it will help you in creating and customizing your FB page plugin for your blog.
So, click on this link to open the Facebook for Developers page. It will appear as shown in the image below.
Now scroll down and you will see many options about your new fb page plugin, you can see it in the image shown below.
fb page plugin settings
You have to paste your FbPage URL which you have entered in the blank box below the Fb Page URL as shown in the image below.
You can customize your Fb Pages plugin however you want. You can customize its width, height and other things that you will find on this Facebook for Developers page.
And when you're satisfied with the customization, click the Get Code button that appears just below it.
3. Now you will see a pop-up box with two script codes. Now copy the first code as shown in the image.
copy the first code
4. Now go to your Blogger.com and sign in using your Gmail ID and Password.
And when you log in to your blogger dashboard, click on the layout option on the left side of the blogger website.
You can also see it in the image below.
how to add facebook page in blogger
Click on layout option
Next, you need to add an HTML gadget. So, to do so click on Add Gadget option where you want to add your fb page to blogger website.
Click Add Gadget
6. Now you have to paste the first code of the Fb Page plugin, you have copied it and when it is done just click on the save button.
Now paste the first code here
7. Then go to the Facebook for Developer page again and this time copy the other code.
copy another code
8. When you copy another code, you have to go back to blogger and then select the layout option
Add Gadget, you have to choose Add Gadget where you just added the first HTML code.
paste the second code here
You have now successfully completed all the steps. Facebook has made it very easy to install or add a new Fb page plugin to your Blogger blog.
Now go to your Blogger website to see if it works. Let me show you an example of how it works on my Blogspot.
how to add facebook page plugin ?
Yes it worked on my blogger blogspot ?
I hope you have easily installed a new fb page plugin in your blog by following my steps.
So, now your fans will easily find and like your fb page and your facebook family will grow more and more fast.
embed facebook page on website, embed facebook feed on website html, facebook page embed code generator, how to add facebook page to blogger, mbed facebook page in wordpress, facebook page plugin, facebook feed on website example, embed latest facebook post on website